The Zukas Difference
At Zukas, we specialize in taste and tranquility. Some put you in a crowd. Here we immerse you in utter privacy. And because our very name is riding on your complete satisfaction, we genuinely aim to please.
What you need to know…
- We hold only one event per day. We don’t serve the public or host other gatherings while you’re here. Your guests are our only guests.
- We’re conveniently close but off the beaten path, nestled among beautiful rolling hills and quiet trails. Just as your party will be private, so your setting will be. Here it’s peaceful, elegant, and personal to the last detail.
- All Zukas employees are event professionals. We employ an outstanding and experienced service team.
- Our commitment to a greener planet isn’t trendy, it’s entrenched. We recycle, reuse, conserve, and compost. We also raise some of our own garden produce, herbs, and fresh flowers right here.
- We’re proud of our loyal client base. Many customers are second and third generation, entrusting Zukas with all their families’ special events. Corporate clients return to us for meetings, conferences, and outings they know will be private and sophisticated.
- We welcome your input. View the many custom arrangements already available and tell us what you have in mind. From fireworks to spa treatments, we’re all about those special extras that make your event memorable.
A Note to Couples
As chef and owner of Zukas Hilltop Barn, I am personally committed to making your wedding dreams come true. If you want a memorable occasion, artfully and elegantly designed down to the last detail, set among hills of quiet and natural beauty, we should be your first look among wedding locations.
We’re different, and we’re determined to please you. You have our name on it!
– Lynn and Peter Zukas